Union STU Index du Forum
Union STU
Site de la STRATEGIC TEAM UNION de socom ftb3 !

Union STU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Link error on iOS devices only ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section avertissement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 14 799
Moyenne de points: 106,47

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 11:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Link error on iOS devices only Répondre en citant

Hello Guys,

When selecting the Help button on iOS devices only, my Mobile Help wants to open Safari to resolve the link. The app is Web-enabled, but the Help is local only; it cannot reach any site. This does not happen on Android devices; we do not support Windows devices. Specifically, our QA says: "This happens on iPhone6 (iOS 8.3 12F70) and I was able to reproduce it on the QA’a iPad Mini (iOS 7.1) and iPhone 5c (iOS 8.1). I did not notice it happening on an Android 4.4 with Chrome. Trying to access Help -> Contents causes the web page to relaunch rather than go the correct Contents screen." Dev swears that it is not a CSH link problem, and the fact that it does not happen on Android bears this out. Dev guy says: "on my phone it breaks out of the app, goes to safari and tries to go to the help ".

Does anyone know what the cause is? Do you have a fix? Beta is on Wed. this week, so pardon a cross-post.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=21768

corporate video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 11:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section avertissement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Younix et Taylor - Renegades - "http://codmodernwarfare.xooit.fr/index.php" © Tous droits réservés