Union STU Index du Forum
Union STU
Site de la STRATEGIC TEAM UNION de socom ftb3 !

Union STU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Soldering SARA-U2 without reflow oven ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 14 799
Moyenne de points: 106,47

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Soldering SARA-U2 without reflow oven Répondre en citant

Hello there,

I need to assembly the first prototype of my board for SARA-U2. I need to do it myself, as this is just 1 unit, so its not worth sending it to the fab. I have ordered a small 140 x 140 mm stencil just to place the soldering paste on the pads (human stencil printer). Then I plan to place the chip on the solder paste with hand (human pick and place machine) and solder it with hot air gun (human reflow oven). I find 2 problems ahead:

It will be hard to place the device precisely with hand, mine are a bit shaky.

I have noticed that there text on the device is a piece of paper glued to the aluminum chassis. I am afraid that after I heat it up with hot air, the paper might burn.

Did anyone already try this approach and has some hints he could share? I would appreciate all help.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.u-blox.com/index.php/12956/soldering-sara-u2-without-reflow-o…

Small Business Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 08:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Younix et Taylor - Renegades - "http://codmodernwarfare.xooit.fr/index.php" © Tous droits réservés