Union STU Index du Forum
Union STU
Site de la STRATEGIC TEAM UNION de socom ftb3 !

Union STU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Soldering problem ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 14 799
Moyenne de points: 106,47

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 07:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Soldering problem Répondre en citant

i all,

I'm having issues with wiring a layout for me and my son, specifically soldering. I've read some articles where it recommends a track bus and droppers soldered to the track at intervals so that's what I've done. As well as being better generally,

it's also because I've had issues with older engines shorting out on certain points and I've got some insulated joiners. Anyway, I've also read that mains electric cable is good for the track bus which I thought was useful as I had some spare. I stripped out

the earth (i.e. bare) wire and did a loop under the baseboard.

I had real problems soldering the droppers to new track pieces. I've got 3 versions of track - older pieces made in England, some in Austria(!) and new pieces from China. I can solder easily

to the older bits, but cannot solder to the new bits. I've tried fishplates and the underside of the rails with no luck, solder just rolls off. I managed to get round that, sometimes by swapping fishplates from older pieces onto new ones and managed to finish

all the droppers. The easy bit I thought was then to solder to the bare copper earth cable, but I can't solder to that either. I would have though solder (the electrical stuff) would have happily stuck to copper, but again just rolls off. I've scrubbed some

areas with emery paper, but to no avail.

Any ideas? 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/soldering-problem/

Business Promotional Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 07:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Younix et Taylor - Renegades - "http://codmodernwarfare.xooit.fr/index.php" © Tous droits réservés