Union STU Index du Forum
Union STU
Site de la STRATEGIC TEAM UNION de socom ftb3 !

Union STU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Soldering Question ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 14 799
Moyenne de points: 106,47

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 11:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Soldering Question Répondre en citant

Hi,

I discovered a cracked solder joint that has come apart and now want to resolder the wires to the lug (which is under the playfield and connects to the extra ball target). My question is what is the best way to do this, I have read some tutorials and understand the basics of soldering, which doesn't seem too complex. In order to do this work under the playfield, I can only assume that I would turn the machine off and lift the playfield up vertically. Please let me know if this is the best way, I don't want to burn myself or let solder drip on any components below. Any advice is appreciated.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/soldering-question

Digital Advertising Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 11:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union STU Index du Forum -> L'Union STU -> Section exclusion de soldat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Younix et Taylor - Renegades - "http://codmodernwarfare.xooit.fr/index.php" © Tous droits réservés